Sad But Had To Buy Them!

got 8 coasters ordered . . . . . . lets see how long it takes.

Thanks to you Dellmassive.. I must admit I obviously love the bigger machine but prefer the beers on offer for the sub

Thanks to you Dellmassive.. I must admit I obviously love the bigger machine but prefer the beers on offer for the sub
Yep like Loz said . . . . . . . its upto the Brewery`s

lucky for me i like beers/Largers/Ciders/IPA`s from Both machines - Happpy days

LOL . . . . . agreed.

looks like you have 24Ltrs of Desperados incoming . . . . . and at 5.9% seems it packs a punch. !

best leave it a month and see how you fair.
Well I may have made an error in ordering 12. Free delivery is on 8 torps or multiples of 8 so ordering 12 incurs a delivery charge ???
I have emailed them to see if this is correct but moving forward, I will only order 8 at a time, which will prove more expensive for them but cheaper for me.

I'm hoping 12 will last me a couple of weeks at least.:whistle:

After a day out with the family feeding goats and sheep we returned home to a note through the letter box. The note said that a parcel had been delivered and was in our secret hiding place. (I never knew we had one)View attachment 40828

To be fair, it does blend in rather well.

So expecting it to be just another of Lady Pippa’s daily Amazon parcels (other online stores selling tat are available) I gave it no further thought.
Well, I sure you can imagine my delight when from the garden comes the sweetest words I have ever heard “ Your beer thing has arrived”.
I knew immediately what it was but it took a moment for the body to actually function as the excitement had caused me temporary paralysis.

Into the kitchen to start the unpacking, I could barely contain my joy.
View attachment 40829 View attachment 40830 View attachment 40830
View attachment 40831

The torp was placed in the freezer and after the LONGEST hour of my life, it was sufficiently cooled and ready to be loaded.
View attachment 40832 View attachment 40833

First pint was pulled to perfection. Very little froth so a lot better than the kegs you can buy from the supermarkets. (I don't own a Desperado Glass)

I doubt any further posts this evening will make any sense at all so before such time, I would just like to say a MASSIVE thank you to @Dellmassive for bringing this amazing creation to my attention.

Oh the joy.

TOP TIP for quicker freezing, Wrap whatever your trying to freeze in wet kitchen roll. A Practical use for Thermodynamics at home! ( Don't leave it too long though.. Works wonders with cans!

Was going to ask, how your head today :thumbsup:
Had the sense to set the alarm early so currently sat in the serviceson M5 on my way to Wantage. I’ve felt better but have also felt a lot worse.
Still love my new toy but will treat with more respect in the future, especially on a school night. :(

Im kinda glad we can't get the Perfect Draft here in Aus, it would be too tempting, as it would be looking at me in the kitchen, begging to be used

<chants>Perfect Draft - Leather seats, Perfect Draft - Leather seats, Perfect Draft - Leather seats...

Back