Sad But Had To Buy Them!

How tall are they? Presume they all usb charge?
Approx 10mm. They don't fit in the comfort dash cup holders but I have the small fridge/cool box from Halford and they fit in that perfectly.
That is also a great buy, fits perfectly between the two single front seats and keeps drinks Ice cold. Well worth £32. Plus has 2 x cup holders and a USB for charging phone etc. 10 out 10 in my opinion.
Linky halfords-8-litre-12v-in-car-electric-coolbox

Edit. It also has a heat function so will keep food warm.:thumbsup:

Reactions: Tym
Hi @Lord Mfwic have you any pics of the fridge in situ?. How have you secured it to stop it sliding around,.
I haven’t secured it but I have carpet in the front of mine so it doesn’t slide.
It’s designed to sit on the back seat and secure using the seat belt so I’m sure you could sort some sort of strap arrangements using the 2 front seats as anchors.
I’ll take some pics this morning and post them on here.

Hi @Lord Mfwic have you any pics of the fridge in situ?. How have you secured it to stop it sliding around,.
Pics as requested.
fullsizeoutput_20d8.jpeg fullsizeoutput_20d9.jpeg IMG_1244.JPG fullsizeoutput_20d7.jpeg

The 2nd picture is a bit blurred but the switch works up for a hot box which keeps food warm or down for a cool box.
It runs off 12v and mine is running off my leisure battery. It doesn't have a thermostat control so if you leave it on it stays on and it will freeze anything that's in there. It will also run down your battery after about 30 hours if the vans not being used so if you're running it off your main battery you must remember to switch it off.
I tend to leave it plugged in and switch it on in the morning when I get in the van.
Its also very handy drinks holder so I just leave it in the van all the time regardless.

Personally, I think its a great bit of kit and one of the best buys for under £50.00

£32 at halfords at the minute.20% off all coolboxes. Im off to get one,nice 1 me lud that'l do nicely.

Back to the beer... beerwulf have a spring sale... all the ‘subs’ are discounted (up to 40%!!).. and some of the torps also.. must rush got my AA meeting to get to, cheers dellmassive o_O

Not used this in a while, not sure why as I'm still doing a perfect impression of an alcoholic, but today Santa called early and a quick flick of the power switch, normal service was resumed.
Oh, it's going to be a very merry Christmas.:)
9FA1007B-1E6F-4526-B6B3-2860FC012FA1_1_201_a.jpeg
FBF959B9-A5EC-4DF4-AF38-2FAE47CE83F9_1_201_a.jpeg

Back