Sad But Had To Buy Them!

OMG DELLMASSIVE ... what have you done.. I am soooo going to have to get at least one of these :)
LOL . . . . . .

heres more #BeerPawn for the T6F-Beer Lovers.

Myself - i love beer. (Thats my thing) Any any excuse for a BBQ & Get-together.

- This is how i Do it - (Laughing to myself right now)

Beer and coffee machine get pride of place, Coffee for morning/Day & Beer Machine for night (PD machine#1)

20190406_084705.jpg

This is how it works inside (Becks currently 6Ltrs):
20190406_084728.jpg
Here are some empties ready to go back to BeerHawk - you get £5 credit each so thats £40 credit when they get them back (free return shipping =])

20190406_084623.jpg

Heres some fresh stock in the garage - German Beers mostly.

20190406_084820.jpg

And for the normal people that dont appreciate a fine German Beer - Here is the bottom shelf of fridge#1

20190406_085237.jpg

And Fridge#2 is - well basically mostly other beers, ciders, soft drinks (for the kids + mixer for the Rum) plus a bit of space for the Wine + Prosecco for the ladies . . .

20190406_085301.jpg

T6F Campout at ours people? :thumbsup::thumbsup::whistle:o_O:D:D:cool::):):):):)

Have a look at these Facebook Groups/forums that deal with each machine :

Perfect Draft machine : Perfect Draft Keg Tips

The Sub beer owners : The Sub beer owners

20190406_084632.jpg

20190406_084639.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds like Nespresso where you end up locked in..

yep exactly that . . . . . i didn't realize before but there are only a few Parent complains/breweries that run the Beer market. They then inturn run all the Brands.

who would have known !!!

look for you fav beer in the list on this page . . . . it supprized me.

anyway as @Loz they invested into the machines and sell only there beer on them.

Who Owns Who in The World of Beer | The Carling Partnership

LOL . . . . . .

Myself - i love beer. (Thats my thing) Any any excuse for a BBQ & Ge-together.@

Beer and coffee machine get pride of place, Coffee for morning/Day & Beer Machine for night (PD machine#1)

View attachment 40586

View attachment 40587
Here are some empties ready to go back to BeerHawk - you get £5 credit each so thats £40 credit when they get them back (free return shipping =])

View attachment 40583

View attachment 40588

And for the normal people that dont appreciate a fine German Beer - Here is the bottom shelf of fridge#1

View attachment 40589

And Fridge#2 is - well basically mostly other beers, ciders, soft drinks (for the kids + mixer for the Rum) plus a bit of space for the Wine + Prosecco for the ladies . . .

View attachment 40590

T6F Campout at our people? :thumbsup::thumbsup::whistle:o_O:D:D:cool::):):):):)

View attachment 40584

View attachment 40585
@Dellmassive, you are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL . . . . . .

Myself - i love beer. (Thats my thing) Any any excuse for a BBQ & Get-together.

View attachment 40586

View attachment 40587

View attachment 40583

View attachment 40588

View attachment 40589

View attachment 40590

T6F Campout at ours people? :thumbsup::thumbsup::whistle:o_O:D:D:cool::):):):):)

Have a look at these Facebook Groups/forums that deal with each machine :

Perfect Draft machine : Perfect Draft Keg Tips

The Sub beer owners : The Sub beer owners

View attachment 40584

View attachment 40585
You have definitely over done the prosecco shelf :eek:

Its the only way to do it @DaveyB :)

Agreed @Peatey . . . . . but the women revolt and refuse to do the washing up if the wine/Prosecco runs out, so that shelf is for them...

I've edited the above post to add a couple of FB groups that are a great source of info on both machines - check them out (im a member of both groups)

This is another great FB group , but be warned - they will tempt you and your hard earned cash away from your T6 upgrades -

its a slippery slope people !!!

Beer Sheds & Mancaves

Reading this AGAIN and all I can ponder is, how do I get one of these in Bert?. Where will it go.. can I redesign the kitchen pod to house it..:thumbsdown:

Not much beer in this one . . . . but its got my T5.1 in it ! . . . . more camping related.

I need something to refresh the wine ... in my part we are used to drinking wine, especially white .., in industrial quantities .., for me it is a war with my lady every trip with Cali. ..he gets angry that the fridge is full of bottles ... mon I can do without it !!

Back