Sad But Had To Buy Them!

After a day out with the family feeding goats and sheep we returned home to a note through the letter box. The note said that a parcel had been delivered and was in our secret hiding place. (I never knew we had one)fullsizeoutput_20c2.jpeg

To be fair, it does blend in rather well.

So expecting it to be just another of Lady Pippa’s daily Amazon parcels (other online stores selling tat are available) I gave it no further thought.
Well, I sure you can imagine my delight when from the garden comes the sweetest words I have ever heard “ Your beer thing has arrived”.
I knew immediately what it was but it took a moment for the body to actually function as the excitement had caused me temporary paralysis.

Into the kitchen to start the unpacking, I could barely contain my joy.
fullsizeoutput_20bf.jpeg fullsizeoutput_20c0.jpeg fullsizeoutput_20c0.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_20c1.jpeg

The torp was placed in the freezer and after the LONGEST hour of my life, it was sufficiently cooled and ready to be loaded.
fullsizeoutput_20c3.jpeg fullsizeoutput_20c4.jpeg

First pint was pulled to perfection. Very little froth so a lot better than the kegs you can buy from the supermarkets. (I don't own a Desperado Glass)

I doubt any further posts this evening will make any sense at all so before such time, I would just like to say a MASSIVE thank you to @Dellmassive for bringing this amazing creation to my attention.

Oh the joy.

Thats great news @Lord Mfwic . . . . . . . . . Awesome =]

and if you are still "into-it" after a month or so, take a serious look at the "Perfect Draft machine" - Its a MAJOR UPGRADE to the SUB mini.

Happy 1st SUB-Beer-Day . . . . .

Love the Optics BTW - Thats Proper that is.

Cheers . . . . . . . .

20190409_185019.jpg

just realized my PD beer machine Keg-level is down to 1-Bar from yesterday . . . . . . . Oops!

I’m still mustering up the bottle to order mine.. rather than ‘your beer thing has arrived’ mine will be more along the lines of ‘WTF have you ordered now.. and where the hell do you think you’re putting that’.. I know where springs to mind...:thumbsup:

@Dellmassive. Its only been 30 mins and I'm already pouring my 3rd pint. This may not have been my best purchase, as they just flow far too easily.

I don't think I'll get away with the upgrade as Lady Pippa said "Thats not small" when I opened it. My reply of "You always say that" got the look of disgust so I doubt I'll be allowed a bigger one.

I’m still mustering up the bottle to order mine.. rather than ‘your beer thing has arrived’ mine will be more along the lines of ‘WTF have you ordered now.. and where the hell do you think you’re putting that’.. I know where springs to mind...:thumbsup:
Had she not been here when it arrived, I would have unpacked it, placed it and when she noticed I would just say "Thats always been there" This also results in the look of disgust but it's normally the end of the matter. I think she's just come to accept it.

@Dellmassive. Its only been 30 mins and I'm already pouring my 3rd pint. This may not have been my best purchase, as they just flow far too easily.

I don't think I'll get away with the upgrade as Lady Pippa said "Thats not small" when I opened it. My reply of "You always say that" got the look of disgust so I doubt I'll be allowed a bigger one.

LOL . . . . . . I did mention those Torps were small . . . . . . . I hope you got enough Torp Stock. (PD Kegs are 6L in comparison)

Nothing worse than running out of Torps or Kegs - that when Fridge#1 & Fridge#2 backup-plan kicks in.

Joking aside, . . . . . . im glad your enjoying it =]

Hopefully we will see it in your Bus at some point . . . . . or at-least take it with you to some meet-ups. (best get a Big-Fridge to keep those Torps cold!)

LOL . . . . . . I did mention those Torps were small . . . . . . . I hope you got enough Torp Stock. (PD Kegs are 6L in comparison)

Nothing worse than running out of Torps or Kegs - that when Fridge#1 & Fridge#2 backup-plan kicks in.

Joking aside, . . . . . . im glad your enjoying it =]

Hopefully we will see it in your Bus at some point . . . . . or at-least take it with you to some meet-ups. (best get a Big-Fridge to keep those Torps cold!)
I have a spare fridge in the Mini Pad ( Garage conversion) but as I was unsure, I only ordered 2 Torps. I'm already close to the end of my 1st so that was a school boy error.
Another 6 or 12 will be ordered tonight and the Mini Pad fridge will be emptied in readiness for their arrival.:thumbsup:

It will certainly making an appearance in Bala.

Back