Roof wrap?

What are the chances of finding this thread on a search!

Just put in my order for an Oryx white, I'm most likely wrapping a large portion of it AND I'm from the North East of Scotland lol

Nice one, another Oryx white in the NE :)
What are your plans for wrapping it?

Don't want to spoil the surprise too much buddy!

Do you know anyone that's used the place in newmachar?

The design for my wrap is ongoing, for business purposes, but with the aim of creating a two tone effect as a compromise.

I never noticed this post till now.....

Sounds all too close to what I'm doing for my liking!!!! Stealing my brainwaves ;)

Thanks.....it might work out as one of the more affordable options I'd like to do on the van!!!!

Just try to keep it std vinyl, as digital print costs per MTR, and needs laminating, which is another cost..

If you post a pic of the final design, rslad or I can advise if it helps... Looks like it will go with std vinyl, and your text details would be applied on top..

Last edited:
They would look good vertical on a rear ski rack.....slightly odd for Bath thoNice colour scheme.

considering a matt carbon black all over with the ATEAM red stripe. Too Sad??????

The wrap rap........

I gots a T6 in blackberry metallic,
It’s so damn butch it’s practically phallic.
Stone chips and scratches, boy what a bitch,
how to keep the paintwork shine looking deep and rich.
I found a place who wraps in the classified listing,
but at £450 for the roof, it is a proper fisting.
So if you aks me what’s the best thing to try,
buy some wrap film from the ‘bay, and do some DIY.

Bring the beat back.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the startline bumpers can be wrapped? As they're textured I'm guessing not, but you never know...
Be great to be able to change them quickly for different seasons or... Cos you can.

I’m going to wrap my own roof in gloss black at some point over the summer. I’ll post the results...... good or bad

Back