Ripped My Roof : (

@andys it doesn’t look that bad and, ultimately, the only people that will really see the repaired section is yourself and the people you point it out to.

It’s been a right pain in the rear for you to get it sorted - time to put it down to experience and get on with enjoying your van and camping again - enjoy mate!!

@andys it doesn’t look that bad and, ultimately, the only people that will really see the repaired section is yourself and the people you point it out to.

It’s been a right pain in the rear for you to get it sorted - time to put it down to experience and get on with enjoying your van and camping again - enjoy mate!!
You're dead right there, that's why I wanted to just get it done with. Just in time for the summer :thumbsup:

And while I don’t revel in another person’s difficulties, thanks for the post. It’s been instructive and a warning to me about too much DIY. Glad it’s fixed.

Thanks for sharing your experiences warts and all. Invaluable knowledge shared.
I bet it’s made quite a few on here, myself included, vow to be extra careful when using their pop tops.

Back