Rib Altair Bed, Anything Better For The Money? Other Recommendations?

Hi all, going back to this previous post. I've got a fixed 130 and have the handle vibrating against the frame issue (Although I'm not convinced it's actually in contact with the frame and think it's simply to much play in the bar\the springs are not tight enough). Can you advise what the simple fix you mentioned in this post is? If I put a folded up tea towel under the bar it stops the noise but that shouldn't be a workaround for a 2.5k bed.
Hi, the bars can bend when welded on with the heat, weve had this before, just need to bend the bar down slightly. Cheers

By this do you mean just sliding the seat backwards/forwards a bit, or is there another adjustment? Thanks
If sliders are fitted ther are 4 or 5 bolts through the slider into the frame, access o the nut from underneath. These are sometimes loose to allow the seat to slide (a bent frame can restrict movement), this loosness can make the seat rattle, so you can nip these nuts up to reduce the rattle. If too tight teh sliding motion may be too tight, so its a balance. Cheers

Back