REVO Dealer, Manchester Area

T6ChrisO

AutoCAD engineer
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Can anyone recommend a REVO dealer in the Manchester area? I’ve looked on REVOs site and used their dealer locator but the two I’ve tried don’t offer the map for the T6

Little Update and FYI - ADS who were mentioned above no longer offer REVO but offer Avon Tuning software instead and have done for the last few years and followed on with 'We highly recommend them as both their software and customer support have been excellent.' Stage 1 map is £360 inc VAT

Can anyone recommend a REVO dealer in the Manchester area? I’ve looked on REVOs site and used their dealer locator but the two I’ve tried don’t offer the map for the T6
I went to Pendle its not far from Manchester. My van is a bit of a beast now running just over 300bhp. Yes its a petrol T6

Yeah its just the cost of Pendle that puts me off. Im sure many will say its worth it but at £600 it just seems a bit expensive for me

Yeah its just the cost of Pendle that puts me off. Im sure many will say its worth it but at £600 it just seems a bit expensive for me
Speak to one of there Agents. They have one in Wigan called Outlaw tuning. He wasnt charging anywhere near £600. He hasnt a rolling road but his computer system connects to pendle hq and if they find a problem however slight with your van it wont get tuned.

Back