Revo dealers

Alan Croft

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi all,

Just after some advice please? I have 2 Revo dealers near to Hull and having never had a map done on a vehicle wondered if there was any difference between sites? Do they just plug a computer in and magic smoke makes it all happen or is it more complicated than that and more procedures to do?

It’s a fair chunk of hard earned so want to make sure it is right (hence going for a recognised map).

Any tips much appreciated

Cheers

Alan

the map itself will be identical as its provided to them by Revo HQ. As @DXX says i would pick the one with the best customer service and what else they do, hard to judge I know.
you could ask each one how they carry out the map process. I would be looking for the ones who do full road tests and diagnostics before and after to check vehicle health rather than just slap on the map and take your money.
hope that helps

My question to you is why Revo, or is it that they are close to you?

they should also do a software update and apply the map to the latest software

My question to you is why Revo, or is it that they are close to you?
Yep they are quite close to me. More so than a pendle supplier. I’ve been doing some searching on the forum for a while on best option and it seems almost a 50/50 split between the two tbh. The revo is a smidge cheaper and they are about 10 miles from home (have 2 to choose from which are similar distance)

the map itself will be identical as its provided to them by Revo HQ. As @DXX says i would pick the one with the best customer service and what else they do, hard to judge I know.
you could ask each one how they carry out the map process. I would be looking for the ones who do full road tests and diagnostics before and after to check vehicle health rather than just slap on the map and take your money.
hope that helps
I asked the question and the one I think I’ll use does a health check first (oil etc) then a road test. If that is ok they then install the software and take it for another road test to make sure all is well. Glad you gave me the heads up on this though, thank you

I asked the question and the one I think I’ll use does a health check first (oil etc) then a road test. If that is ok they then install the software and take it for another road test to make sure all is well. Glad you gave me the heads up on this though, thank you
your welcome glad I could help. I found this video good

Back