Cruise Control Retrofit Euro5

bigwig74

so has anyone managed to retro fit cruise control to a T6 yet? done my t5 years ago which wasnt too hard

From what I understand it's essentially the same but depends if you have euro 5 or euro 6 engine as one has cruise on stalk and the other has cruise on the wheel

The BCM on the T6 is a bit of a fiddle to get to...

If you have a Euro 5 T6 then it's the same as a T5.1 for cruise fitment

On my way back from Busfest to Scotland, I got Professional Retro Fits at Nuneaton to install cruise control to my Euro 6 DSG shuttle. Apparently there isn't an official kit available but they source the OE wiring loom and the required left hand stalk. Once fitted its coded by them. Works as if it was factory fitted with the speed and green on/off status symbol displayed in the instrument panel. Delighted with the service. Think I'll back for a multifunction steering wheel.

On my way back from Busfest to Scotland, I got Professional Retro Fits at Nuneaton to install cruise control to my Euro 6 DSG shuttle. Apparently there isn't an official kit available but they source the OE wiring loom and the required left hand stalk. Once fitted its coded by them. Works as if it was factory fitted with the speed and green on/off status symbol displayed in the instrument panel. Delighted with the service. Think I'll back for a multifunction steering wheel.

Good to hear - they're doing mine next week. Cruise was in the original advert for my pre-registered T6, but turned out to be missing when I collected it :mad:

Bringing up from the dead.
Is it possible to install the multi function steering wheel only on a Euro 5 T6?
I want to upgrade my steering wheel anyway and then would not have to add the stalk if that makes sense
Alex

No don’t believe it’s possible to add cruise on wheel only on the stalk AFAIK

Back