Removing Passenger Seat (heated+airbags)

Surfbus

Removing the seat is easy, but I’m damned if I can figure out how this blue connector comes apart.
I assume that the locking mechanism is here (yellow arrow) and I’ve pressed, pushed and pulled but no joy.
Can anyone help?
TIA
Bill

Screenshot 2023-09-06 at 16.33.41.png

Push both parts of the connector together 1st to take the pressure from the clip. Then push the clip and separate the connector.

Thanks Paddy, I’ll give that a go.
So, once I’ve taken the pressure off the connector, I push in here (yellow arrow) and pull connector out here (blue arrow)
PS any idea what this connector is for ........ the other 3 connectors came apart easily ....... different locking mechanisms (NFS!)

Screenshot 2023-09-06 at 17.15.39.png

I found a pic of the connector when it is disconnected (not my fingers) but I still haven’t managed it myself ....... just got sore fingers now.

Screenshot 2023-09-06 at 17.31.39.png

Thanks again. I think your first suggestion was probably correct. Looking at the pic of the removed connector, it looks like the locking lever has been pushed in.
I’m at the VW garage on Monday for a software update, so I’ll try and get advice from the technician ....... I dont want to force it too much.
My “Rusty Lee” seat swivel will just have to wait. :cool:

Back