Remap: Revo or Pendle?

Who's not heard of Superchips? Everybody and their dog took their Cosworths and RS Turbos to them back in the day.

Sorry if you're offended, it is a Forum and you asked the question. I made it very clear that I meant SuperChips are not a thing in 'Transporter world' compared to REVO ... in fact, far from it and that is the point I was making. Merely stating, that it could be a consideration in your SuperChip vs. REVO debate.

Additionally, although I have heard of a Cosworth and RS Turbo, I was still at school when they were on the road, I wasn't putting SuperChips in cars. So, I would be asking who they were if I were buying used. Not quite sure why your answer was so unnecessarily edgy.

Last edited:
Thanks for that, I had no idea and that makes a lot of sense now.

CHeers
Jon
There's about 4 or 5 pendle agents in the uk who use a dyno. I just had mine done at TI Motorsport stoke on trent, they are pendle agents and have a 4 wheel drive dyno as well. If you look on the pendle site it shows locations of all agents with or without dyno.

I’m having my caravelle 199ps remapped with a Revo stage 1 this week, will I need to get the DSG gearbox remapped as well to get the full benefit or as the comments above will the gearbox adjust to the new power?

I’m having my caravelle 199ps remapped with a Revo stage 1 this week, will I need to get the DSG gearbox remapped as well to get the full benefit or as the comments above will the gearbox adjust to the new power?

The gearbox will adjust. But a gearbox map transforms the behaviour of the DSG box and well worth thinking about isn’t he future

There's about 4 or 5 pendle agents in the uk who use a dyno. I just had mine done at TI Motorsport stoke on trent, they are pendle agents and have a 4 wheel drive dyno as well. If you look on the pendle site it shows locations of all agents with or without dyno.

@CarpyT6 - Do you know if the Stoke branch offer the DSG re-map as well..?

Hi I have a 67 plate LWB T6 150 Euro 6 converted into a camper, can anyone give any recommendation as to witch to go for

There are many members of this Forum who are very happy with their remapped T6's which were done by Pendle, but exactly the same can be said of Revo, my take on it is both these companies are producing great maps and I think you'd be happy with either.
Not very helpful, sorry, but it's how I see it. :thumbsup:

The problem with the 102 is a weak 5 speed gearbox and iffy turbo’s.

Let Pendle write something more specific to make allowances for that model would be my advice.

Love my 204 Revo :cool:

The problem with the 102 is a weak 5 speed gearbox and iffy turbo’s.

Let Pendle write something more specific to make allowances for that model would be my advice.

Love my 204 Revo :cool:
The turbo's and boxes are adequate they just need to be correctly tuned, turbo temperature needs to be monitored and torque ect adjusted accordingly, like you say a specific to vehicle tune by Pendle is the way to go.

Back