Rear Window Bag

Ordered a pair of the sets of bags

Yours look to be different to the ones they currently sell Lukavell. They’re now 4 separate bags which suits me fine.

Hi guys, curious about how these fit. I have a T6 shuttle with blinds that pulls up from the bottom of the window. Would these work in my van and how do they attach? Looks like they would be great for my setup.
Thanks

Hi guys, curious about how these fit. I have a T6 shuttle with blinds that pulls up from the bottom of the window. Would these work in my van and how do they attach? Looks like they would be great for my setup.
Thanks
There’s a few videos on YouTube showing how they just slot in.
you get some foam blocks for installing into Cali’s with the blackout blinds that pull down and for Caravelles & Shuttles that have shade blinds that pull up you just install without the blocks

Can anybody comment who have either the new style CALIFORNIA CAMPING Modular Window Bags or VanEssa Window Bags on what the like when fully loaded?
Thinking of getting some but all the pictures and videos I’ve seen all show them attached completely empty.
Just wonder how well they hold up when they are fully packed out with clothes and all the weight hanging just off the Velcro Fixings?

It looks to me like you could make something similar for a lot less, and might fit aftermarket windows where they don't have a blind frame. Particularly for carpet lined sills. The bags are on a hard piece of plastic that fits into the window exactly with some foam blocks to create a "wedged" setup. Surely you could reproduce this with some other luggage bags glued/stitched/stapled on?

Can anybody comment who have either the new style CALIFORNIA CAMPING Modular Window Bags or VanEssa Window Bags on what the like when fully loaded?
Thinking of getting some but all the pictures and videos I’ve seen all show them attached completely empty.
Just wonder how well they hold up when they are fully packed out with clothes and all the weight hanging just off the Velcro Fixings?
@RS6plusMTM did you get any window bags after? @Lukavell are your Cali window bags in a SWB Caravelle or LWB? And do you know if they'd work in a LWB??? Thank you guys.

Not yet, having recently forked out for a full California roof conversion for my Caravelle these have been on the back burner of things still to get.
I’ve seen a few used sets come up for sale recently; on here, eBay and over on the California forums, but they have either been collection-only from the wrong end of the country or priced so close to RRP I may as well buy them brand new.

Not yet, having recently forked out for a full California roof conversion for my Caravelle these have been on the back burner of things still to get.
I’ve seen a few used sets come up for sale recently; on here, eBay and over on the California forums, but they have either been collection-only from the wrong end of the country or priced so close to RRP I may as well buy them brand new.
Cheers mate no worries, I'll keep an eye out. Can I ask you, how have you overcome curtains for your Caravelle windows? No one seems keen to fit anything for my velle. Cheers, Rob

I managed to pick up a genuine VW Caravelle Multiflex setup off eBay, but when I collected it the owner also offered me a rare-as-hens teeth VW Caravelle/Multivan Good Night kit which does every window.
front & rear are perfect due to the tent like poles it uses, but as the sides are like normal curtains you do get a bit of light leakage

Last edited:
Back