Rear Window Bag

Lukavell

DITryer. Sold!
T6 Legend
Anybody out there have any experience with these?

Vanessa Bag.png

I think they are a nifty solution and would look very neat. My OCD means I'd have to buy two though and they are quite pricey so thought it worth an ask.

Still looking but will probably go for them before spring. Let me know if you do and what you reckon.

All the photos I've seen look like SWB. They hook on the the roller blind holder at the top. Not sure about the bottom.

Reactions: mmi
I bought both sides at a sale on Black Friday. They are expensive but are well made. The top slides behind the blind then the bottom is a push fit.

Are these the van essa ones?
Yes, they are. There is another brand which, for £30 extra, has a modular design so you can carry use them as a wash bag for instance. I can't find a uk seller with them in stock at present.

As far as I know VanEssa do only bags for SWB and supplied in light grey and off black (in both cases they're black on the outside with a white "Vanessa mobil camping" logo that's visible through the window).
Very convenient and well made, but indeed rather expensive. Apart from two "large" compartments, there is a number of small bags.to store your e.g. your Phone and/or watch overnight as well as a key ring.
And of course you don't need blinds for these windows…...

I bought a pair of California Camping window bags. I can claim the VAT back so it makes them cost less than the Vanessa ones. I'll update this thread when I get them with a review.

I bought a pair of California Camping window bags. I can claim the VAT back so it makes them cost less than the Vanessa ones. I'll update this thread when I get them with a review.
Have they arrived Lukavell? Very tempted and wondering what you think. Thanks

Sorry yeah, they arrived. Fitting was very easy to do, even with poorly translated by me instructions! Seem very well built and fit for purpose. I've not actually put anything in them yet but hopefully will do soon. Just getting the last few bits together to complete the rest of the conversion and I'll be heading for the hills!

Sorry yeah, they arrived. Fitting was very easy to do, even with poorly translated by me instructions! Seem very well built and fit for purpose. I've not actually put anything in them yet but hopefully will do soon. Just getting the last few bits together to complete the rest of the conversion and I'll be heading for the hills!

great, thanks. Please can you tell me how deep they are? I think about 15cm? And are they all 4 bags the same size as the rear look deeper on their photos. I want to check my 3 seat bench in my caravelle will clear them. Thanks...

The top bags are approx 220 mm and the bottom about 210 mm. They stick out from the windows around 150 mm. Here's a photo showing how they interact with a caravelle bench seat.
20200213_180656.jpg

Back