Window Bags for SWB T6

Daisy camper

We have a SWB T6 with a rock and roll bed. We are looking to put in some extra storage in the rear window space Unfortunately the window is slightly smaller than the California window bags on sale and the rock and roll bed passes too close to one quarter of the window for a 100mm wide bag. Has anyone tailor made window bags for themselves. If so it would be very helpful if we could get a description and if possible pictures. Thanks in advance for any advice we are new to this as other posts don't cover it

Nice idea.

I thing the Cali bags fix onto plastic trim window surrounds. Assuming you have a carpet lined conversion, I’m not sure how a similar window bag would be attached?

Thanks everyone the California bags are 100mm deep and I don't have that depth for about 1/4 of the window where the seat/R&R bed goes past. Also the window opening I have, from this conversion, is smaller than the Cali so will probably need something tailor made has anyone done/seen anything that's not off the shelf?

these sound interesting , what do they look like & are they only put up in place when camping as wouldnt they obscure rear view mirror visibility if used otherwise ?

Back