Rear tailpipes options

czmate1999

VIP Member
T6 Legend
hi all,

Have seen a few images of T6s with a duel exhaust and quite like it... has anyone got this set up and how much did it cost?

Just curious...

Cz.

hi all,

Have seen a few images of T6s with a duel exhaust and quite like it... has anyone got this set up and how much did it cost?

Just curious...

Cz.
PpTuning do one, they do a single one and the double exit type,

Hi all
Will fitting a quad exhaust tail section invalidate my vw warranty? 12 month old t32 highline Dsg ?
Cheers

I've purchased a 2019 t6 and its currently getting sorted at the customiser, im getting quite a lot done to the van and would like a visible tailpipe coming out the back end. I quite like the idea of just a single twin pipe showing, but price wise the quad exhaust isn't that much more expensive. But they seem very expensive for what they are, a silencer and tail pipes. I was wondering rather than change the full exhaust, is it possible to just add the tail pipe to the existing exhaust, obviously a bit of cutting and adding bits.
As any one done this route, rather than forking out over £500 to replace full system just to get a nicer look coming out of the back end.
Thanks.

Iv got a pair of miltek rs3 tailpipes if you want?
They are used but still in excellent condition, i can sell it at a good price

Iv got a pair of miltek rs3 tailpipes if you want?
They are used but still in excellent condition, i can sell it at a good price
Hello mate, can you send me some pics wattsapp and a price for them please. Cheers Sean 07951118805

Already tried that guy, but he had none left. So I've bitten the bullet and ordered a full Milltek system for the van.

I've purchased a 2019 t6 and its currently getting sorted at the customiser, im getting quite a lot done to the van and would like a visible tailpipe coming out the back end. I quite like the idea of just a single twin pipe showing, but price wise the quad exhaust isn't that much more expensive. But they seem very expensive for what they are, a silencer and tail pipes. I was wondering rather than change the full exhaust, is it possible to just add the tail pipe to the existing exhaust, obviously a bit of cutting and adding bits.
As any one done this route, rather than forking out over £500 to replace full system just to get a nicer look coming out of the back end.
Thanks.
Yeah I did this. A stainless steel extensionpipe with a twin tail pipe was added to the mid section. see photo in thread” MY18 Exhaust”

Back