Sold Rainbow Screens Windscreen and Pop Top cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Bridge Too Far

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Sadly we are saying goodbye to our camperking this week as we’ve upgraded to a motorhome to better suit our family currently. We are therefore selling our rainbow screens windshield and pop top cover. These have been invaluable for keeping cool in summer and warm in winter. They are still in great condition with no rips or tears.

The pop to cover fits a Camperking SWB Monte Carlo, which when we spoke to Rainbow to order is the same as a Reimo roof.

Looking for £300 for the pair, or will split... £150 each.

1664354691048.png
Fitted last winter
1664354711180.png1664354724954.png
Screen cover last week - shadow not included.
1664354762940.png
1664354777525.png
Pop top cover and inserts last week.

Hi, where are you based please.....could you post....
Hi, we're about 10 miles north west of Derby. I travel to Bristol and the south east regularly and heading to North Yorkshire next week. I don't really know how you would pack them, they do have a bag each. But open to shipping, I'd have to work out a packing option and cost though. Where are you based?

Hi, we're about 10 miles north west of Derby. I travel to Bristol and the south east regularly and heading to North Yorkshire next week. I don't really know how you would pack them, they do have a bag each. But open to shipping, I'd have to work out a packing option and cost though. Where are you based?
Hi, thanks for reply ...based North West...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back