Sold Thermal Cover Screens for HiLo / Visiontech Horizon PopTop by Rainbow Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luker22

VIP Member
Camo Thermal screens for Hilo Pop Top.

These were made to measure for my Hilo pop top by Rainbow Screens. Clear window at the front, which lines up with the pop top window.

Presume these will fit the Visiontech Horizon roof too.

Used around 8 times. Reduce noise and thermally insulates, also reduces condensation . Includes storage bag.

Collection from near Burton-On-Trent.

£185

WhatsApp Image 2024-01-17 at 09.27.29_60badd72.jpg
Screenshot 2024-01-17 092928.jpgScreenshot 2024-01-17 093109.jpg

Hi mate,

Interested … just got a couple of questions.

What’s it like to fit , did you have to use a step ladder or something ?

Also how big is it when folded away ?

Cheers ,
Adam

Hi mate,

Interested … just got a couple of questions.

What’s it like to fit , did you have to use a step ladder or something ?

Also how big is it when folded away ?

Cheers ,
Adam
Hi,

First time was abit of a learning curve, but now I can get them on, on my own within minutes.
Its best to pull one side behind the gas strut then behind the hinge, then slowly walk the other side around the van, behind the strut and behind the hinge. The front then naturally slides up the window screen on to the poptop into position. Then standing on the rear bumper or towbar, insert the back panel and clip to 2 sides together using the straps. Never needed anything to stand on.

All rolls up into the bag, which is approx the length of the height of the pop-top. Will get some measurements and photo later today.

Hi @Luker22 , thanks for the picture !
You don’t happen to have the measurements you took of your pop top to give to rainbow when you bought it do you?
Would be good to just double check them against my roof .

Cheers

Hi @Luker22 , thanks for the picture !
You don’t happen to have the measurements you took of your pop top to give to rainbow when you bought it do you?
Would be good to just double check them against my roof .

Cheers
Just had a look through, but can’t find them. I could measure the actual screens later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back