Found External blackout screen cover

Bav

Explore, discover, enjoy, repeat...
VIP Member
T6 Legend
As per title, I'm after an external screen cover for w/screen & front windows. Must be insulating and blackout.

I'm either looking for a Rainbow Screens cover or a stopgap solution (whilst I wait the 6 weeks for Rainbow Screens to do their thing).

My colour preferences are orange, grey or black, but I'd consider any colour for the stopgap solution.

TIA.

That's a generous offer @BoroBoy, but not sure how we work out the logistics. Would you be willing to post it out to me (at my cost, obvs!) and then I could either post it back to you or drop it off in person on one of our Northumberland trips?

I pick my van up next weekend, so I need something for the following week if possible. I'm in West Yorkshire (Ripponden, nr J22 M62).

I am heading down to Malton on Friday, but that may be too far out of your way. If so, I will check out postage today.

I could've made a trip of it (to Malton) but, unfortunately, I'm busy Friday. Let me know the postage costs mate and I'll add a couple of beer tokens. ;)

Currently I don't have a container of a suitable size to post it. I will take it the local Evry point to see if they have any suitable packaging for it. I will let you know later today.

Reactions: Bav
@Bav - Can you DM me with your postcode so that I can get a postal price from Evri. No post office in our village.

Try fuel lagoon. Only £40 and work well. Got mine delivered in a few days.

I have a fuel lagoon cover for sale, see the listings. Happy for you to make me an offer to post it out to you.

I have a fuel lagoon cover for sale, see the listings. Happy for you to make me an offer to post it out to you.
I've already arranged to borrow @BoroBoy's screen cover mate, and that should see me through until I can get my hands on one from Rainbow Screens. Thanks.

I ordered a Rainbow screen last week and it said 6 weeks but came in just under 2 so you might be lucky and get it much sooner as well. Great bit of kit.

I ordered a Rainbow screen last week and it said 6 weeks but came in just under 2 so you might be lucky and get it much sooner as well. Great bit of kit.
Excellent!! Thanks for the info @wavey66.

Back