Professional Retrofits

VDubnewby666

Young at heart
VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Just wanted to flag up these guys at Nuneaton. They installed a mfsw and reversing camera in my Caravelle. Top job, very professional and really nice chaps.

I've used them to enable my rear speaker fader. I totally agree they are good, always happy to help :thumbsup:

Excellent service for me, supplied and fitted Steering wheel with all cabling for MFSW and BCM and also fitted cruise control.

Excellent service and price, highly recommended with Paul and his team and they do so much more.

I will be back for more.

Awesome . . . . .

any chance of a closer picture of those buttons on each side . . . . . and a pic of the paddles.

also did you have the factory MFSW already fitted . . . but without paddles.?

Is your wheel the same as this one?

Mfsw - Golf Gtd Mkvii + Dsg Paddles -- How I Done It --

basically my one has a mode button on the left instead of cancel . . . . . . wondered if yours was the same.

=]

Last edited:
Awesome . . . . .

any chance of a closer picture of those buttons on each side . . . . . and a pic of the paddles.

basically my one has a mode button on the left instead of cancel . . . . . . wondered if yours was the same.

=]
Sir, man did have factory MFSW originally, happy to post more detailed photos in the morning, have included a “before” photo. Phil

FD4E586C-0E5C-4E39-87D9-CF7CC333AA20.jpeg

Visit to Professional Retrofits just outside Nuneaton this morning. Paul swapped my wheel for Mk7 with paddle shift quicker than it took him to make a coffee! Great bit of kit and really decent, professional & knowledgeable guy. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View attachment 30205

View attachment 30206

I've used them twice for VCD coding and were excellent ....How much was it for the steering wheel?

Used this guy to fit my towball and because I work locally in the Caravan industry I recommend him to my customers.
Attention to detail and pride in his work is top marks.

Awesome . . . . .

=]
Morning, attached photos as requested..
Phil

8B89B190-709D-4138-92D1-C2A290D05991.jpeg

A66507C7-BFF1-4D15-9901-301AE7423C7D.jpeg

8B31D919-6C42-4BC1-A85C-E9DB61BCA38E.jpeg

I've used them twice for VCD coding and were excellent ....How much was it for the steering wheel?
He had a few variants of wheels from £190 - £600, he has some on eBay but if interested give him a call, his names Paul really helpful guy

Thank You @Phil Harris

Looks like you have the same button layout as the stock MFSW.

Was a total swap.?

Ie do you have your old wheel. Including airbag and switches Etc?

Thank You @Phil Harris

Looks like you have the same button layout as the stock MFSW.

Was a total swap.?

Ie do you have your old wheel. Including airbag and switches Etc?

It was initially I wasn’t going to buy a new one, but hey it was the weekend! Going to put my original on eBay it’s immaculate only done 3,000 miles. Others are going for £300 - £350 so should get a good chunk back

Visit to Professional Retrofits just outside Nuneaton this morning. Paul swapped my wheel for Mk7 with paddle shift quicker than it took him to make a coffee! Great bit of kit and really decent, professional & knowledgeable guy. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View attachment 30205

View attachment 30206
That looks awesome, i'm looking at removing the startline steering wheel in my van and replacing it (if possible ?) with one like yours or a highline one. Im not sure if its possible though as i wont have all the wiring that should go to the buttons on the steering wheel ?

That looks awesome, i'm looking at removing the startline steering wheel in my van and replacing it (if possible ?) with one like yours or a highline one. Im not sure if its possible though as i wont have all the wiring that should go to the buttons on the steering wheel ?
Phone Paul, he’s pretty knowledgeable

Back