Professional Retrofits

Mike1969

T6 Pro
Today I’ve had cruise retrofitted by Professional Retrofits - can’t speak highly enough about them. Brilliant job done in less than an hour and a half using genuine VW stalk - ‘enabled’ my display (even though this is a base ‘S’ Shuttle) - so all the lights, displays and read outs for cruise are working by my speedo. Really professional, polite and efficient. Recommend. I don’t think the price was bad either - see attached.

F70FCA1B-15B8-44AC-A63A-E3C2D2934109.jpeg

I agree, but it is information that could be useful for a scammer.
"Oh let me confirm your account details with you so you know I am from the bank!
Now can you read me the full card number and 3 from the back. "

Today I’ve had cruise retrofitted by Professional Retrofits - can’t speak highly enough about them. Brilliant job done in less than an hour and a half using genuine VW stalk - ‘enabled’ my display (even though this is a base ‘S’ Shuttle) - so all the lights, displays and read outs for cruise are working by my speedo. Really professional, polite and efficient. Recommend. I don’t think the price was bad either - see attached.

View attachment 82816
Glad to hear you rate them, I’ve been toying with the idea of getting these guys to do a few things for me for almost a year now but haven’t pushed the button. Thinking of the folding mirrors, heated seat and lower comfort dash. I just need to find a bank on route to hold up!

I used this guys for a Westfalia tow bar fit.
Absolutely spot on, in terms of communication, carrying out the work and timing.
Would certainly use them again.

Back