Problem with Auxiliary Water Pump

camperguy

VIP Member
Hello,

I've had an issue with my VW T6 Auxiliary Water Pump. I have changed the pump and the issue still persists, therefore I suspect it is the actual wiring but I don't have any information on how the wiring is configured. I would like a diagram or manual for this if possible to show me where the wiring goes, etc.

Thanks!

I've not looked at this part of the van ever, but I did get an engine management light on when under warranty...I took it in and they changed it, only for it to come back on again on the trip home. I went back and they said 'it must be the other one' and kept the van in a further day which resolved the issue. I'm not sure if they were talking BS, but if not, there might be a couple pumps?

I've not looked at this part of the van ever, but I did get an engine management light on when under warranty...I took it in and they changed it, only for it to come back on again on the trip home. I went back and they said 'it must be the other one' and kept the van in a further day which resolved the issue. I'm not sure if they were talking BS, but if not, there might be a couple pumps?
I appreciate the reply, but I have used an electrical tester on the exposed wire and it's telling me that it's a fault in the wiring but I have no idea where the wiring goes to be able to pin-point the exact place of the fault.

Back