Price of diesel in your area?

At 0830 hrs this morning, my local gas station (A38, near M5 J13) was £1.579.

My local Gulf has brought down prices by a penny every day this week, 2p at one point. It hadn't budged in nearly a month. They do not have deliveries every day so that tells me they're profiteering to bring it down every day. It's now £1.499 and was thrilled it's down below £1.50 until I seen diesel cheaper than petrol on here and a lot cheaper than it is here.

My local Gulf has brought down prices by a penny every day this week, 2p at one point. It hadn't budged in nearly a month. They do not have deliveries every day so that tells me they're profiteering to bring it down every day. It's now £1.499 and was thrilled it's down below £1.50 until I seen diesel cheaper than petrol on here and a lot cheaper than it is here.
They probably did it to avoid queues blocking the road, which is what usually happens when a petrol station cuts prices significantly. Spread demand out across the week.

Morrison's in Wrexham, £1.37 diesel. Shell East Lancs Liverpool, £1.56 diesel.:oops:

This week on Anglesey for holiday price was £1.37 for Diesel back on the mainland its was 1.45- 155 and in some garages the Petrol was more expensive by 2 or 3 pence

Cheapest around these parts (Calderdale) is £144.9 for diesel and 136.7 for petrol.

Wrexham Morrison's, £1.35 diesel.
Speke liverpool Morrison's £1.43 diesel. Why? :oops:

Inverness, Esso and BP £1.57

Over to Orkney, and the Co-op is £1.47 :thumbsup:

The supermarkets are starting to fight back with prices around this area saw £132.7 for diesel today at morrisons

Reactions: JDC
Petrol and diesel were both 1.32 at Sainsbury's in Wolverhampton last week. Currently 1.52 in Cambs this week.

Back