Pre-cut Ply and Hidden Clips

Hi all,
We can supply panels and one piece floors CNC cut as required. Not on the website yet as its being rebuilt so contact us as required. All panels used in our conversions so we know they work.

info@eclipsecustomcampers.com

Thanks,

Ian:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Still being thick but why / how would you get them wet when they're inside the van?

condensation from breathing and moisture in the air generally. We have seem many panels warp over time with general moisture.

Advice needed please
6mm ply what do people do on the OSR panel as nothing to push the hidden clips into to get the panel fitting flush

F05C1E45-96E6-489E-A144-9431C9ABFD03.jpeg

EDC1158A-C851-4B4F-B985-0295E63D5172.jpeg

Yes I have done that on all the clips but on that one panel there is not any holes in body work , and the panel ends short of the metal work so can’t even drill some holes

Sorry no. They are 2 x metal brackets riveted to the c pillar. They have holes in which the clips press into.

Ok thank you I will get something made up

Hi Lucas

So did you just drill the top holes yourself (8mm)? and just made brackets with 8mm holes for the sides?

Also, as silly question for everyone. Do the hidden fixings use the same size holes as the original vw fixings? As some companies ask if you want vw or hidden fixing holes?

Do they fit in the same size hole?

Thank you

I didn't realise you could buy the holes but the generic hidden fasteners from the likes of Harrison Trim supplies do fit. Ideally they'd fit just that little bit tighter mind.

I got 12mm floor (2 piece) and pre-carpeted panel kit, with secret fasteners in place (under £300 for T6 SWB). We'll see if it all fits when I pick it up on Monday. Couldn't be faffed with glue and carpet, and not carpeting between panels.

Back