Power fold mirror issue

Savgav1

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi guys. Can anyone help with this. My lefthand door mirror doesn't always fold on request. If put switch back to retract, tap mirror then put switch to un fold it will work. Guessing the motor sticking. Can the motor be brought seperate or is this whole mirror

I
Hi guys. Can anyone help with this. My lefthand door mirror doesn't always fold on request. If put switch back to retract, tap mirror then put switch to un fold it will work. Guessing the motor sticking. Can the motor be brought seperate or is this whole mirror
I have a similar problem - my left hand mirror oftens fails to open. However, retracting and opening again normally sorts out the problem. I trust somebody on the forum can throw some light on the issue.

Did you manage to get to the bottom of this? My left hand mirror has just stopped folding.

Hi all, my T6 has folding mirrors but just from the switch on the drivers door, the drivers side mirror has stopped folding, the adjuster still works though, it just doesn’t fold, anyone got any ideas

Mine does the same, usually works when i start the van. Its like its got voltage drop or something so doesn't move!

Is there an effective answer to this issue? We have a 2018 Caravelle base, campervan convesion, with folding door mirrors which work only from the switch on the driver's door, not the fob. The nearside mirror folds in and out without problem, but the driver's side has stopped, again. I fixed it the first time, some while ago, by resetting the window one touch travel limits (as per other threads and the manual), but this fix is not working this time. I have done everything I can, including disconnecting the battery and resetting the windows again, but to no avail. The driver's mirror adjustment and heater work correctly, it is just the folding that has stopped. The central locking/unlocking button on the door also works correctly. Anyone have any ideas please? Thanks

Can you get your vehicle scanned?
Ideally AUTOSCAN with VCDS and post it here.

Reactions: mmi
Thanks for the response, had thought about this but wasn't sure if it would help.
Does anyone know of anyone in Essex who could do this, or is it easier to buy my own Ross-Tech VCDS?

Back