Post Virus Weekend.

Hi, I would love to come and join you on this. Itching to get out. Had my first ever T6 delivered on the day before lockdown and need to try it out. Hope I've not just elbowed my way in to a private shindig, let me know if I have.

Hi, I would love to come and join you on this. Itching to get out. Had my first ever T6 delivered on the day before lockdown and need to try it out. Hope I've not just elbowed my way in to a private shindig, let me know if I have.
Very welcome, the more the merrier. :thumbsup:

Hi @Fish, any development on this given sites are going to start opening at the beginning of July

Caravan club have announced and also placed like The Plassey, etc

I'm not sure how they can, when the government haven't said yet. A lot of places are assuming they will be opening in July, but nothing confirmed yet.
Hopefully you are correct, because my work will start to flood in, rather than trickle.

Reactions: Eli
I'm not sure how they can, when the government haven't said yet. A lot of places are assuming they will be opening in July, but nothing confirmed yet.
Hopefully you are correct, because my work will start to flood in, rather than trickle.
I have booked in the last couple of days, The Plassey and Lady Heyes for the first 2 weeks in July

You can book C&MC sites from the 4th July on their website. Obviously it’s not guaranteed that they will open ....

Pete

Back