Post Virus Weekend.

Fish

Joiner
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Would anyone be interested in a post virus weekend.
I was thinking along the lines of...
Not using a 'campsite' but a suitable area(field/grounds) the money that would have been used for the campsite fees could be put towards posh toilet/shower (male/female)hire, bar etc.

Evening meal would be a social event with outdoor cadac type of cooking(meats/veggie options etc).
Fire pits and fire torches etc.
Bar will be available and unmanned but be open to all or BYO (once it has gone it has gone)
I realise that we have no idea of dates, locations or such like but think that this might be a realistic option once we all get out of hibernation.

Not using a 'campsite' but a suitable area(field/grounds) the money that would have been used for the campsite fees could be put towards posh toilet/shower (male/female)hire, bar etc.

Evening meal would be a social event with outdoor cadac type of cooking(meats/veggie options etc).
Bar will be available and unmanned but be open to all or BYO (once it has gone it has gone)
I realise that we have no idea of dates, locations or such like but think that this might be a realistic option once we all get out of hibernation.
Brill idea...wife’s got a lot of boat work to complete (once we get the all clear siren) Or it’s just me and the dog......but no Chinese food or American hotdogs bit out of favour at the moment:whistle::whistle:

I’m in :thumbsup: Sounds like a fantastic idea

My guess is that most if not all caravan sites will be rammed and pre booked pitches with have first refusal

If we get enough interest and kids want to come along then maybe a simple Bouncy slide type of thing?.

Sounds great. Until you mentioned the “k” word o_O:eek:
Well, factor of life mate and this enables more members to join us, which is the aim. You could always bring your bike and offer rides round fields

This sounds like an amazing idea. Do you have any options for location ?

Well, factor of life mate and this enables more members to join us, which is the aim. You could always bring your bike and offer rides round fields
It was said a bit tongue in cheek. It’s a bit difficult online I guess. I’ve no problem with it really.

I could set up bar up for free as a brewery engineer and get some cheap kegs or if I can free and sale cheap over the weekend and all money could go to a good charity of someone choice if that helps

I could set up bar up for free as a brewery engineer and get some cheap kegs or if I can free and sale cheap over the weekend and all money could go to a good charity of someone choice if that helps
Sound. I have Ludlow brewery in tow too.

:thumbsup:

Back