Ply Floor Template. T6.1

Bobbych

T6.1, Highline 150 DSG in conversion
T6 Pro
So, just started my ply floor. Made an exact template from cardboard and hot glue. Will then make a 3mm MDF full size floor which will be my master template for the future. I will use this to make my 12mm ply floor.

20200324_143419.jpg

Nice job I just ordered a kit for my last van but on my new 6.1 think I'll just cut my own. It's a work van but I am fussy and a lot of these companies use crap Chinese ply

Nice job I just ordered a kit for my last van but on my new 6.1 think I'll just cut my own. It's a work van but I am fussy and a lot of these companies use crap Chinese ply
I am in the process of a new van and thinking of cutting my own floor with 12mm phenolic plywood as you can get it in 10’x5’ sheet

I was thinking of making a template out of hardboard first.
The only thing I don’t really like is the dark brown colour but have looked around and can’t find any other colour in 10’x5’.

I was thinking of making a template out of hardboard first.
The only thing I don’t really like is the dark brown colour but have looked around and can’t find any other colour in 10’x5’.

Yeah you're pretty much stuck with the brown, you can get hexa floor in other colours but not in 10x5. I used corex floor protection to template mine. Lots of gaffer tape and staples to piece it all together

Yeah you're pretty much stuck with the brown, you can get hexa floor in other colours but not in 10x5. I used corex floor protection to template mine. Lots of gaffer tape and staples to piece it all together
Good idea thanks

Back