Plug & Play Apple Play head unit

Crispy

T6 Pro
After a lot of reading and thread searching I'm still none the wiser. Am I right in thinking it's near on impossible to get a Factory VW head unit and just do a simple swap? I currently have the stock DAB unit.
Cheers
Crispy

After a lot of reading and thread searching I'm still none the wiser. Am I right in thinking it's near on impossible to get a Factory VW head unit and just do a simple swap? I currently have the stock DAB unit.
Cheers
Crispy
I think you’d have to buy one that has had Component Protection removed, otherwise it’ll be locked to its original vehicle.

I think you’d have to buy one that has had Component Protection removed, otherwise it’ll be locked to its original vehicle.
Thanks @Ads_Essex. I've been trawling Ebay but can't seem to find a clear enough answer from the sellers. I'm not really wanting an Aftermarket branded head unit like a Pioneer etc. An OEM Factory unit that I can just plug in is my ideal situation

Thanks @Ads_Essex. I've been trawling Ebay but can't seem to find a clear enough answer from the sellers. I'm not really wanting an Aftermarket branded head unit like a Pioneer etc.
An OEM Factory unit that I can just plug in is my ideal situation
You could try VolksFit @EddCameron who may be able to help with both VW and aftermarket.

Back