Piggy Back Fuse Holders...wrong Type??

Mini fuse is the correct size but maybe they have sent you the wrong ones? Do they fit in the larger fuse slots at the bottom of the fuse box?

Others have mentioned this before, i think there are variations between brands and some seem to fit better than others !

Hello guys, did anyone find a solution to this? I am also having issues with the piggy back fuse holders I have. They just simply don't fit into the fuse positions without making contact with fuses on either side. Any links to some which fit well would be great thanks!

Best solution is to get some vw repair wires and hard wire to fuse box it’s very simple

Hello guys, did anyone find a solution to this? I am also having issues with the piggy back fuse holders I have. They just simply don't fit into the fuse positions without making contact with fuses on either side. Any links to some which fit well would be great thanks!

Got any photos we can see ?

Pete

Got any photos we can see ?

Pete

Apologies for late reply. I am working away just now.

This is all the photos of the job I have on my phone. The fuse is to power the new USB socket and 12V socket in rear as you can see.

So basically the black part on the piggy back is too big to fit in amongst the other fuses if you get me? I also need an ignition ON fuse. 10A max maybe.

That is a smaller piggy back version but there is a larger / thicker version I can use. But both bump into other fuses preventing it slotting in correctly.

I was hoping that there was a version available that had longer pins which can slot in and allow the bulky body to sit above the other fuses if you get me haha?

I might as well also ask the question, is there any other options which can be done to easily get an ignition supply for my sockets in rear? Thanks a lot.

IMG_2353.JPG

IMG_2379.JPG

I think I should give this a go as I now have so many I have trouble fitting them all in without fouling each other!

Sorry guys, It is hard for to understand what you are meaning when I am not inside the van haha. Can you please explain in idiot terms for me, maybe a picture or diagram regarding repair wires? Thanks a lot.

Back