Photography

Camera lens Question ..Any one using 100 -400 L series on an APS-C camera body...as much as I try the Birdies don’t keep still...
so thinking of investing in 100-400 L series ..Found an on line shop called UkCameraClub ltd Big saving compared to others...
Any thoughts...Thanks

thinking of investing in 100-400 L series
100-400 will be great for sport/ wildlife.
You may already have a tripod, obviously great to keep the camera perfectly still, but for wildlife and sport I find a monopod fantastic.
It will take the weight of the lens, but give you more freedom.

100-400 will be great for sport/ wildlife.
You may already have a tripod, obviously great to keep the camera perfectly still, but for wildlife and sport I find a monopod fantastic.
It will take the weight of the lens, but give you more freedom.
Thanks really sound advice...did have both ,but Just dug out my tripod Giottos ( head unit gone bad,, rubbers all gone sticky) but I’ll replace the head on the manfrotto monopod with ball type :)

Mrs Loz wears a harness that allows the camera and lens to clip on and swing down to one side, as its too heaver around the neck whilst walking..

Mrs Loz wears a harness that allows the camera and lens to clip on and swing down to one side, as its too heaver around the neck whilst walking..
Used to have a big sigma , that was heavy but never got round to getting a harness..can you pass on the details of the harness that Mrs Loz uses :)

Camera lens Question ..Any one using 100 -400 L series on an APS-C camera body...as much as I try the Birdies don’t keep still...
so thinking of investing in 100-400 L series ..Found an on line shop called UkCameraClub ltd Big saving compared to others...
Any thoughts...Thanks

I take it your talking canon? check if its the mk 1 or mk 2 the mk 2 is far far better but more expensive. used to use it on a 7d and was a great lens and its even better on a full frame.

I take it your talking canon? check if its the mk 1 or mk 2 the mk 2 is far far better but more expensive. used to use it on a 7d and was a great lens and its even better on a full frame.
Umm did that twice....thanks it is the Mk2 ...managed to save a few hundred compared to high street outlets ...so got a new Hoya uv/ir
filter ...can’t believe how much kit is now available....sad bit , can’t convince the wife to let me upgrade the camera ...:cry:

Back