Photography

She is great looking.

This is our sprocker, Oli (he looks like a mini Labrador for some reason!)
View attachment 70575View attachment 70576
Ours is a sprocker too, they look so different. I love the short hair look, a bit like a small pointer or Vizsla.

I think you got more of a springer nose / head and we have more of a working cocker.

Poppy is very big too, came from working stock on both sides and is bigger than most springers we meet.

Spot on - another of our favourite places. SWMBO has a knack of finding amazing holiday lets. The year before we all sat watching a big storm roll in. There was a stack of lobster pots on the harbour wall that got washed into the harbour.
I'll get in on this game! Top picture is Chesil beach, looking from above Portland back towards Weymouth.

She is great looking.

This is our sprocker, Oli (he looks like a mini Labrador for some reason!)
View attachment 70575View attachment 70576
Ours is a sprocker too, they look so different. I love the short hair look, a bit like a small pointer or Vizsla.

I think you got more of a springer nose / head and we have more of a working cocker.

Poppy is very big too, came from working stock on both sides and is bigger than most springers we meet.

We have a Sprocker too. Harry is huge, like yours @A Bridge Too Far , bigger than most springers! He's absolutely bonkers.

P1000367.JPG

Parked up under Liathach before heading into Beinn Eighe in the morning. Even with a tripod and low exposure I couldn't quite get the shot I was
after. This is my old van, now deceased. I have another but when replacing it's then you realise the time and money you'd put in previously and it takes
a while to get back to that point.

P1010498.JPG

I'd spent the previous night here before heading up the hills, on returning I thought the van looked quite precariously perched. The position was akin to
sitting in a wind tunnel and it got quite 'buffety' during the night. Where? The road above Kylerhea, Skye, over the water is Glenelg and Kintail.
I fear that if and when we're allowed to travel for exercise and leisure in Scotland, half the UK will head to the highlands, it will get busy and messy.
Hopefully this will be short lived though.

View attachment 70881

I'd spent the previous night here before heading up the hills, on returning I thought the van looked quite precariously perched. The position was akin to
sitting in a wind tunnel and it got quite 'buffety' during the night. Where? The road above Kylerhea, Skye, over the water is Glenelg and Kintail.
I fear that if and when we're allowed to travel for exercise and leisure in Scotland, half the UK will head to the highlands, it will get busy and messy.
Hopefully this will be short lived though.
That is stunning. Need to turn the van round to maximise the view though!

Need to turn the van round to maximise the view though!

Van positioned with thought to sliding door and night time nature calls :- ) Having said that I only remember one vehicle going past in the night.
I liked this photo taken at Loch Goil, my clever photo software has removed the overhead phone line as it was too distracting but I liked the green and the grey.

Loch Goil.jpg

Kimmeridge car park still closed, and coastguard on duty. So no surfing allowed. The solitude was very rewarding. The little fella is getting on a bit now, I had to carry him most of the way back!

View attachment 71356
Spent some time down there when in the Army, lovely corner of the country, one of only two plaves that would get me to move from the peaks, that and the north east coast.

Spent some time down there when in the Army, lovely corner of the country, one of only two plaves that would get me to move from the peaks, that and the north east coast.
Yes, Dorset is a lovely place to live.

I spent many happy days in Buxton during my youth, used to drive up from Bournemouth for weekends on the lash. In my MG Midget. Got stuck along Snake Pass in the snow on occasions. We used to drive to the Cat & Fiddle also. Teenagers eh?!!!!

You’ll recognise these photos then...

4BBA3F8B-F873-4AA2-8AFB-8C826B67C37C.jpeg

FF274C0C-B1FF-4184-AB9C-B3786EB19C96.jpeg

A97B7D5C-468B-405D-B84D-11BB8B5EC184.jpeg

Back