Personal number plates

Will I look like a Prat?

• Yes, remember your roots

Votes: 14 18.7%
  • No, aspire to rise above your station

Votes: 61 81.3%

• Total voters
I've got one on retention just because I didnt want anyone knowing it was me after living in similar environment to Blitz. The way the van is now though with the 2 tone means its easily recognisable so im popping it on as soon as the holder arrives for it. All id say is get something related to the person not the vehicle unless you are keeping it forever.
Did look but I can’t find anything related to my name etc without paying silly money. I think I’ll have the T6 for a while in order to get my moneys worth out of the mods. I’m adding thousands to it but know in reality I’m not going to get most of that back on resale

Does it have to be your name part of my plate has BLL on it and cost me 250. We had one Suzuki Swift 4x4 which had S44WFT on it sold it with the plate, In should have kept the car for myself. Loved the thing

I know a few of you have private plates but i have seen some of your lovely abodes on the pictures.
Bit of fun really but I fancy a T6 pre fix plate like T6 VCT
I however live in an ex council house in the middle of a council estate in downmarket Rotherham. Will I look like a pretentious middle class wannabe prat?

Go for it Blitz, who cares what others think, i don't

If you go on the DVLA reg site
And there's a new reg you fancied and it's not listed check something like an MOT/ROAD TAX app if it's not on there either phone DVLA get them to check if it was ever issued if it wasn't ask them to include it in one of their
online auctions
I've done it twice

I say go for it
Mine is a milestone b'day pressie with my initials.
K30 and love it, my dad has the same K50 CJT and my kids have theirs on the Xbox games K18 EPT and K18 BMT (constantly checking dvla) :thumbsup:

I couldn't find that many T6 plates, but I've requested T6 SRW from DVLA, hopefully they'll stick it in an auction at some stage.

If you want one and can afford to spend £250 upwards then just do it.
Don’t worry about what anyone else thinks.

I doubt that you would have asked for advice about what colour van to buy

Back