• Yes, remember your roots

Votes: 14 18.7%
  • No, aspire to rise above your station

Votes: 61 81.3%

• Total voters

T6dder

Web/graphic designer
T6 Guru
I am close to getting a personalised plate for my van. Just can't decide wether to go for one relating to my name or a cool one I've found for a T6. Both about £600.

I would post in here but then it would get snapped up. I will pm you. it may be that others think its a load of guff.

I've got a T6 plate with the other letters are mine and my wife's first initial. Purchased the plate August last year before the T6 came out for £250. Also listed was T6BUS for £250 I wonder when that will turn up for sale for mega money...

Got mine before the van was ordered, T6 KDF, for £250 off DVLA. There were loads of T6 plates going cheap then.

If in doubt, chicken out! Decided to hold fire for now until I am 90% sure at least. £600+ is a lot to spend on a plate if unsure.

Plus now I have the new spoiler this has meant i probably need to spend money elsewhere. Like get front grill sprayed gloss black.

What I could do with is a nice little lotto win. Just enough to get 3 or 4 jobs done on the van without the wife noticing. :whistle:

If in doubt, chicken out! Decided to hold fire for now until I am 90% sure at least. £600+ is a lot to spend on a plate if unsure.

Plus now I have the new spoiler this has meant i probably need to spend money elsewhere. Like get front grill sprayed gloss black.

What I could do with is a nice little lotto win. Just enough to get 3 or 4 jobs done on the van without the wife noticing. :whistle:

Still loads of T6 plates on dvla for £250.....

I've seen over 1000 T6 numbers on the DVLA website around £250 all in..

T60 RYX almost T6 ORYX which would suit my Oryx white T6 = £250
T6 ORX ? = £250
T6 RXR
T6 CXF
T6 WRK = only use mine for work
T6 VAX = car valeter , chimney sweeper ... ... lol

add some more if you think there interesting to other people..

Last edited:
I like T6 PBX. Since I work in telecoms and PBX is a phone system

But the missus thinks it's a waste of money lol

Back