Parking!

Larry G

T6 Pro
OK, how many of you pull into a car park and have your other half say "there's a space there" you take a look and drive on. They say, "Why didn't you park there?" what are your explanations?

Yip. Happened yesterday. Found a space in a busy car park. Neutral selected. Hand brake on. Looked to my right. Hatchback, rear seats full of bairns......Drive on. We'll find another. Mrs Donkey was remarkably understanding on this occasion.

Went to JungleBells market saturday
Mandy said there is one !!!!!

I passed it buy went to end of carpark next to barrier
Took two spaces
Bought two tickets

Gutted to return and not have a parking notice !!

Nice red T5 parked next to me too

Drive to supermarket entrance, allow all occupants to egress then park in far corner with head very close to windscreen and scowl at anyone that approaches, when you spot SWMBO exiting supermarket drive back over with a big smile on your face and remark at how quickly she managed to do the shopping

But no matter how far away from the supermarket and how quiet the car park is there is always at least 1 car in the spot next to me. Really gets on my tits

But no matter how far away from the supermarket and how quiet the car park is there is always at least 1 car in the spot next to me. Really gets on my tits
Any there was me thinking your were a guy on that avatar pic bike.

My wife’s got used to it now. So much so, she does the same in her car.

I stopped at the services on the A1 and it was rammed, so much so that they had parking Marshalls. I tried to park with the caravans, as mine is a ‘motor caravan!’ and the Marshall refused to let me and insisted I park next so some jalopy amongst the cars (yeah right). I told him I’d be taking my business elsewhere and shot off to the next set of services!

Not sure if it was on here or another forum but this was mentioned and it was said that it could be that the driver that parked next to you is also very paranoid about his car so parking next to you he would assume your in the same mind set and take care when opening you car/van. Sort of makes sense but agree it does your head in.

Not sure if it was on here or another forum but this was mentioned and it was said that it could be that the driver that parked next to you is also very paranoid about his car so parking next to you he would assume your in the same mind set and take care when opening you car/van. Sort of makes sense but agree it does your head in.
I think I said that :)

Back