Oxfordshire T6 Owner

josht6tsi

VCDS user
VIP Member
afternoon! - Josh from Oxfordshire

Long serving t5 owner, now own a 2018 T6 TSI - revo stage one 300 bhp :) with much much more

Look forward to speaking to some of you! and getting some advise!

No advice dispensed until pics are shown of this beast.

Sorry, unwritten forum law... what can I do :whistle:

Welcome pal.. look forward to getting a review of the upgrades.

photo.php

I know this is a daft question from someone who's been on the forum so long, but what exactly is a day van? I've seen the term many times but never really understood it.

I assumed it meant it was used like a big car i.e. seats to carry people, plus of course storage space.
Basically, not a panel van which is generally about carrying stuff but not people.

Pete

Hey all.
New to the vanlife and it would be nice to meet up with a few enthusiasts to chat and swap ideas about converting issues/problems etc.
Get in touch.
Be nice to get out and get involved.
Jonathan

I see your avatar lists you as being in Benson. Found myself in Benson on Friday night in Church Street.
I’m just outside Banbury. @VDubnewby666 is Bicester area, and I think @Roadrunner is Goring sort of way.

Welcome to the forum, @CarpmadvanlifeT6. Last year Fish arranged meetings for Forum members in the West Midlands [1]. They were quite a long way for us but we did manage to attend one and combined it with a weekend's camping and visiting other places as well. It would be nice to have a few meets near home. You might like to suggest some dates and venues (they don't have to be NT but it's perhaps a good idea to have some). I was surprised to see that there are about 20 members in Oxfordshire so that looks promising.

Richard.

[1] West Midlands T6F Members(open to all!)

Back