North East Members?

Good stuff im right beside angel of the north :) Was just reading your post on someone you know getting parking heating fitted for 650. Im after either webasto/eber or even toying with idea of saving money on heating and getting a Chinese one off eBay and getting B14s :)
Thats the first time I've heard of Planer, is it a decent heater??
@Jonathan83

My mates more than Happy with his planar!
I’ve got the number of an Installer in sunderland if your interested! Same Place that fitted my ebascher!

My mates more than Happy with his planar!
I’ve got the number of an Installer in sunderland if your interested! Same Place that fitted my ebascher!
Yes mate that’ll be great cheers Do both just take the suction straight from the fuel tank? What was your Eber fitted about £1k ?? Against his planer £650

Just Wondering if there are any fellow NE forum members from Tyne & Wear, Durham and Northumberland areas?

Would be good to have a catch up and discuss all things T6 ;)
Hi Not strictly NE but top end of N. Yorks. Would be good to keep in the loop and swap ideas / experiences with suppliers. Cheers Stew

Hi Not strictly NE but top end of N. Yorks. Would be good to keep in the loop and swap ideas / experiences with suppliers. Cheers Stew
Hiya bud more the merrier if we had any meets it’s not too far for you to travel ;)
How long you had your van any photos of what you’ve done so far ??

Hi Gazzarn, apologies for the late reply! Yeah mine was around the £1K mark but also had a smart charger unit and leisure Battery fitted!
My mates fitted his own Leisure Battery and CTEK charger then had to travel to get his fitted in the midlands somewhere!
I paid a little more but if I have any issues I can pop straight along!
Now just looking at LED interior dimmabke strip lights and solar panels!!
Still not completely decided what I’m doing inside!
Hoping to get some inspiration at a few VW meets this year

Hiya bud more the merrier if we had any meets it’s not too far for you to travel ;)
How long you had your van any photos of what you’ve done so far ??
Be good to get a meet up/drive put sorted some time. I've had my van just under two years. So far I've had it insulated/lined and electrics done by exploria. Just fitted swivels from Kiravans.

Last edited:
Back