Oil in water

Fisak

Hello i have a t6 2018 its had got a new motor about 60000km and it’s already starting to trouble. It has water in the oil, thought it first was the normal kind with condensation but it wants to be filled with oil every now and then (started about 1-1,5 month ago) have maybe filled 0,5 liters now, sometime it’s the yellow oil warning and something red. As this started it also wanted to be filled with water, it need to be filled more often and more, have filled it with about 2-3 liter in that period.
Is this a common problem? The motor was swapped because the other one had the timebelt fail at 80000km
(No puddles or anything like that under the car and it is driven 50-60km each time, so no short distance drive)

Last edited:
If I understand correctly the van has;
Water in the oil.
Plus
Oil in the water.
Stop running the engine and get the engine stripped down as soon as possible before corrosion sets in.
That said if it happened 1 1/2 months ago the outlook isn’t good i’m afraid.

Is it a 180hp? They had problematic egr coolers which may result in this problem.
Otherwise: head gasket is a prime suspect unfortunately, however getting it booked into a garage for some diagnosis will be key.

Back