No way to access MFD modes?

mxpx

Hey all,
I just bought a used T6, but I only just noticed there are no switches on the end of the wiper stalk to flip through the display options (range, avg consumption etc). The steering wheel doesn’t have buttons either. Could it be that either one or both of these were replaced? It seems strange that accessing these menus would be an optional extra, right?
Many thanks!

Hey all,
I just bought a used T6, but I only just noticed there are no switches on the end of the wiper stalk to flip through the display options (range, avg consumption etc). The steering wheel doesn’t have buttons either. Could it be that either one or both of these were replaced? It seems strange that accessing these menus would be an optional extra, right?
Many thanks!
Nope quite common. Can you post a picture of your current clocks as they're 3 different type 2 of which are quite common I've seen MFD plus (mid level) clocks in a van but same wheel and stalk setup as yours

Nope quite common. Can you post a picture of your current clocks as they're 3 different type 2 of which are quite common I've seen MFD plus (mid level) clocks in a van but same wheel and stalk setup as yours
Hi Dave,
Thanks! Here’s a picture of the clocks. Do you know if I can just replace the stalk assembly with the buttoned version? Or do the internals also need to be adjusted?3AC472F2-C411-412C-B3F0-EF8F5CE43F6D.jpeg

That's your lot I'm afraid, that's the basic 'Startline' display, there are no other menus or pages to look at.

You can change the clocks although those clocks will give you data such as average mpg, distance till empty etc. You won't get radio, nav (if your have upgraded the radio to support this) or phone info but you'll get the basics either on the stalk or off a multifunction wheel.

It will require coding either way and a few wires.

Cheers
Chris

Back