New Vee-Dub Transporters 6.1 Front Lower Spoiler

I’m interested to know feedback on quality also
I went for it in the end. I was pleasantly surprised. Clearly based on something like the LV splitter. Colour match was good (deep Pearl black), couldn’t see any discernible blemishes either.

It’s reinforced in key areas which I wasn’t expecting. The plastic is a decent thickness,

Fit to the bumper profile was good. I suspect if you got a primed one you could take a bit more care with removing the tooling seams to get a perfect fit but tbh it’s no worse than the sport line style spiller I had on our T6.

My only two points would be where it fits to the arch liners the screws weren’t long enough and could do with a block on the inside of the arch liner to fix into.

The 3m self activating adhesive pads were a bit pony, I mean they work but if you’re fitting in your own doesn’t give you much chance to jiggle it around, but this is on me, as I didn’t have a helper. In hindsight I’d have used Master seal and masking tape, a second pair of hands and leave it overnight (I may still do this).

It fixes from the underside too with screws, I managed to do this without jacking the van up (stock height at the time).

Overall for the money, finish and quality I’d give it two thumbs up.

I also got their ABT style rear spoiler, the fit of this was also very good, and tbh better than I expected. The material could do with being a bit thicker and just a shame they don’t sell these preprinted too.

Back