Sportline front bumper from Vee-Dubs Transporters

Yea 4th picture is, however, it does fit tighter when pushed against the bumper once the clips are on and screwed in place.
Pics of opposite side

20230404_092432.jpg

20230404_092429.jpg

I've also flated back the molding flash that was evident on the edges, im glad i didnt buy a pre painted one now because they dont flat them back and it looks awful.

Thanks for the pictures. That looks the same as mine, I tried but didnt think it would ever stretch that far, I'll have to have another go at it by the looks of it. Is the forth picture the result of you filing the curve down?
3rd and 4th pic

I've also flated back the molding flash that was evident on the edges, im glad i didnt buy a pre painted one now because they dont flat them back and it looks awful.

Yeah in the THQ video you can see the moulding lines so if they didn't prep that spoiler you can be sure any you buy pre painted are just scuffed and sprayed. This was the reason I bought mine un painted. The primer is super thin also but you get what you pay for and overall I'm happy with mine.

Like have been said it will fit but it is tight. They are just like that. My T5.1 was the same. If you get it warm in the sun it will flex easier. If it's cold they are stiff

Back