New T6.1 order - what colour should I get?

Wheel Man

Hi everyone,

I’m new to both the forum and to Transporter ownership. I currently own a 17-year old Mercedes Vito, but the time has come to change and a new T6.1 it is. I’m just struggling to decide on the colour.

I’ve narrowed it down to Pure Grey, Indium Grey or Bay Leaf Green. What’s everyone’s thoughts? I really fancy Pure Grey, but it looks best when fitted with the ABT kit, but I don’t think I can stretch to that.

Thanks for any suggestions or recommendations.

Hi everyone,

I’m new to both the forum and to Transporter ownership. I currently own a 17-year old Mercedes Vito, but the time has come to change and a new T6.1 it is. I’m just struggling to decide on the colour.

I’ve narrowed it down to Pure Grey, Indium Grey or Bay Leaf Green. What’s everyone’s thoughts? I really fancy Pure Grey, but it looks best when fitted with the ABT kit, but I don’t think I can stretch to that.

Thanks for any suggestions or recommendations.
I agree the ABT kit is pretty pricey but there’s definitely a few pure grey transporters on here that look great without it.

I narrowed down to the same three choices. Went for Bayleaf Green as I’m going with black wheels and runners. Love the Grey’s but everyone seems to have one!

I worked backwards, from how I wanted to ‘accessorise.’ I prefer matt black wheels, tubes etc. So thought Pure Grey was the one for me. And Pure is a free colour, more to spend on something else

I to like the Bayleaf green, but sadly not available and probably girlfriend would have spat the dummy :D That looks stunning with the black roof and wheels

Hey man whichever way we go is the best way to go enjoy and make some memories happy travels dude

Back