My Vanworx camper - I'm in love !!

View attachment 18239 View attachment 18238 View attachment 18237 View attachment 18236 Got my van back this week from Vanworx down at Portland , absolutely chuffed to bits with it, it's absolutely stunning and me and the Mrs (and kids) are very , very happy !!
Can't speak highly enough of Vanworx , they have really pulled the stops out for us , just need some nice weather now
Van started as a LWB 2017 150 DSG highline in Starlight blue with tailgate and swivel seats from factory and got the full Vanworx treatment including leather and Golf GTE tartan re trim , Kenwood system upgrade , diesel heater amongst other stuff , I am now officially skint But wouldnt have it any other way , needs a nice set of wheels and lowering a bit to finish off but that will have to wait a bit till funds allow !!
So tempted to visit Vanworx. Slipper conversion is nice. Like your leather pattern.

Hi all, just signed up from a recommendation from someone on another site. Loving the look Anthony and very jealous, for a few weeks at least. Spotted the Vanworx tag line with interest as my build date at VW is tomorrow (5th March)and Dan and the team hope to have our Slipper conversion to an Indium Grey Highline Kombi (150 DSG T32) ready mid April. Went to NEC in Oct last year to inspect Vanworx n the competition, but they were a no brainer had to be VWX. Our first camper and desperate to get hold of it!!

Hi all, just signed up from a recommendation from someone on another site. Loving the look Anthony and very jealous, for a few weeks at least. Spotted the Vanworx tag line with interest as my build date at VW is tomorrow (5th March)and Dan and the team hope to have our Slipper conversion to an Indium Grey Highline Kombi (150 DSG T32) ready mid April. Went to NEC in Oct last year to inspect Vanworx n the competition, but they were a no brainer had to be VWX. Our first camper and desperate to get hold of it!!

My neighbour had a Vanworx van which is where I heard of them first , we had been contemplating buying a van for a couple of years and really liked his van , the quality, fit and finish was excellent so when we eventually got round to buying one ( it's our first VW and our first camper) they were high on our list of converters even though they are 250 miles away , we looked around several other converters and were not overly impressed with any of them , one we actually walked in , turned round and walked straight back out !! I was doing a Mountain bike endurance race at Plymouth so we took a little detour on the way down and called in on them and we were sold straight away , pushed the boat out a bit with the leather, mood lights etc but it's so worth it , we were blown away when we collected it , It just looks nice and the colour scheme is perfect for us and it genuinely makes me smile every time I walk past it on my drive , can't recommend Vanworx enough !! It was /is a massive investment for us but so pleased we took the plunge, we're away in it for a week at Easter and I can't wait

My neighbour had a Vanworx van which is where I heard of them first , we had been contemplating buying a van for a couple of years and really liked his van , the quality, fit and finish was excellent so when we eventually got round to buying one ( it's our first VW and our first camper) they were high on our list of converters even though they are 250 miles away , we looked around several other converters and were not overly impressed with any of them , one we actually walked in , turned round and walked straight back out !! I was doing a Mountain bike endurance race at Plymouth so we took a little detour on the way down and called in on them and we were sold straight away , pushed the boat out a bit with the leather, mood lights etc but it's so worth it , we were blown away when we collected it , It just looks nice and the colour scheme is perfect for us and it genuinely makes me smile every time I walk past it on my drive , can't recommend Vanworx enough !! It was /is a massive investment for us but so pleased we took the plunge, we're away in it for a week at Easter and I can't wait
Great to hear that! As you say they can quickly become a huge investment. VW running a week behind on mine so 12th March build date, Dan hopes to receive by 9th April so hopes to be ready end April early May. Torture waiting!! 6.5 months wait from date of order!!

Back