My Vanworx camper - I'm in love !!

Anthony Ball

VIP Member
T6 Pro
IMG_6824.JPG IMG_6989.JPG IMG_6821.JPG IMG_6813.JPG Got my van back this week from Vanworx down at Portland , absolutely chuffed to bits with it, it's absolutely stunning and me and the Mrs (and kids) are very , very happy !!
Can't speak highly enough of Vanworx , they have really pulled the stops out for us , just need some nice weather now
Van started as a LWB 2017 150 DSG highline in Starlight blue with tailgate and swivel seats from factory and got the full Vanworx treatment including leather and Golf GTE tartan re trim , Kenwood system upgrade , diesel heater amongst other stuff , I am now officially skint But wouldnt have it any other way , needs a nice set of wheels and lowering a bit to finish off but that will have to wait a bit till funds allow !!

Last edited:
Looks beautiful mate. Seats look very nice, I need 9 seats so prevents me from getting too jealous ;)
When and if my kids leave Home however :whistle:

Looks beautiful mate. Seats look very nice, I need 9 seats so prevents me from getting too jealous ;)
When and if my kids leave Home however :whistle:
9 seats ?? Holy moly
The seats are lovely , when we saw some in their workshop , we couldn't unsee them , and broke the bank a bit to have them done

That does look really sweet mate. I love how the rear seats totally match the fronts, then it all comes together with the rest of the interior.
For me it looks far more like something VW would come up with, and less of a mismatch of textures and colours that don't really blend together, no wonder you are super proud.

As for the exterior, I do like that colour, and it looks awesome in the sun when all detailed up. :thumbsup:

Cheers , We thought long and hard about the colour scheme and weren't sure about the blue curtains , but now it's here it's spot on , also got blue shelves inside the units which works really well, I wanted GTE cloth centres on the seats but got out voted (1 to 1) by the Mrs , but I think she was deffo right , also with having 2 young kids the black leather will be easy to wipe clean !!

For future wheel inspiration if you get stuck, you cannot go wrong with @Yeti899 van.
Ok, his is on air, and the stance might be a little too extreme for a family camper, but boy do those wheels suit that colour, with the bonus that it doesn't need all the bells and whistles of Sportline spoilers to pull off such a cool look.

For future wheel inspiration if you get stuck, you cannot go wrong with @Yeti899 van.
Ok, his is on air, and the stance might be a little too extreme for a family camper, but boy do those wheels suit that colour, with the bonus that it doesn't need all the bells and whistles of Sportline spoilers to pull off such a cool look.

That does look very cool !!
I like the Amarok Cantera 19s as well , keeping it VW and keeping it useable

That looks incredible, I often look at their work and drool uncontrollably. :inlove:

My brother in-law had his van customised by them many years ago and it was an absolute disaster from beginning to end, they've clearly improved massively and now produce some of the best conversions.

Enjoy! :cool:

View attachment 18239 View attachment 18238 View attachment 18237 View attachment 18236 Got my van back this week from Vanworx down at Portland , absolutely chuffed to bits with it, it's absolutely stunning and me and the Mrs (and kids) are very , very happy !!
Can't speak highly enough of Vanworx , they have really pulled the stops out for us , just need some nice weather now
Van started as a LWB 2017 150 DSG highline in Starlight blue with tailgate and swivel seats from factory and got the full Vanworx treatment including leather and Golf GTE tartan re trim , Kenwood system upgrade , diesel heater amongst other stuff , I am now officially skint But wouldnt have it any other way , needs a nice set of wheels and lowering a bit to finish off but that will have to wait a bit till funds allow !!
Lovely Job @Anthony Ball who did the leather work?

Back