My T6 spec - work in progress

Welcome @Keaney Just a quick thing on the new euro 6 engines as there are few on here now with a few miles on and in general it looks like the 204 version is doing the best every one seems very happy with it and the fuel MPG considering its a bi-turbo. As for the 150ps which i have ,so far they are not returning good MPG for the engine size ( (30mpg short journeys ) If i had the extra funds i would have gone for the 204ps anyway.

Ditto that. I was going to order the 150. Then read the opinions on here and decided on the 204. Should be delivered in September.

Haha i was close to getting the 150 and probably would have if they did the 150 in 4motion for the t32 panel van but they didn't do hey ho! I'm not complaining like I did deep down want the 204!

So did I :( but at least its not that slow - the best decision i made was the dsg by a mile.

First time I've bought new too... anything I should look out for?

I do have a paint depth gauge and vagcom cable so could go nuts really

So did I :( but at least its not that slow - the best decision i made was the dsg by a mile.
Ah I wanted manual... my car is flappy paddle and get a bit sick of it but each to their own on it.

You not thought of a remap?

Not remapping until happy I dont have a dodgy one so after 12 months maybe. The dsg is so smooth and tbh I wont ever use it in the semi automode as Im lazy.

Cracking spec. :thumbsup: I got the 150, wish gone for 204. I would add the 'Heated windscreen washer nozzles with fluid level indicator'

Kev

Out of interest - in what situations would you prefer the 204 or think the 150 is not sufficient ?
In general / driving comfort?
pulling off faster - traffic lights / overtaking ?
getting up hills (e.g. Dorset / Alps)?

Thanks

Out of interest - in what situations would you prefer the 204 or think the 150 is not sufficient ?
In general / driving comfort?
pulling off faster - traffic lights / overtaking ?
getting up hills (e.g. Dorset / Alps)?

Thanks

Hiya

The 204 just feels more refined to drive, smoother and less lag thro the gears. The 150 not a slow van and very capable, if I didn't also drive a 204 then I would have been well impressed. I'm still impressed and happy with 150, but it's not as nice to drive as 204 imho. Might remap my van see if that makes the difference.

Kev

Hiya

The 204 just feels more refined to drive, smoother and less lag thro the gears. The 150 not a slow van and very capable, if I didn't also drive a 204 then I would have been well impressed. I'm still impressed and happy with 150, but it's not as nice to drive as 204 imho. Might remap my van see if that makes the difference.

Kev
thanks Kev !

So went to see it today, all looks mint but was surprised by the d pillar additional ventilation (baker slots). Thought they were internal but they are not so may look at either making them carbon or if I fill that area with glass as part of the conversion they would be cut out.

Anyone else got them?

What's the purpose of the vents ?
Did you spec that on your order ?

What's the purpose of the vents ?
Did you spec that on your order ?
I did yeah think it would help cool the rear once converted... not sure if I like them though so may replace with glass in the future.

Found it hard to find out what they were to be honest when I ordered it and thought it was internal vents.

Least everyone knows now what they are

Back