Show us your T6.1 Sportline

Picked my van up today it’s amazing. Gearbox could deliver the power a little smoother. Anyone had a remap on there gearbox.

View attachment 173441

Thanks I think the decision is made then

Reactions: CAB
Hi I love it I have no options. It’s a sportline has everything you need. It’s just so comfy to drive. And has all the power you need. I have put my foot down a few times. It’s faster than I thought.
yep love mine,copper bronze sportliner,i live on a slight incline and the constant beeping of the parking assist is doing my head in,had the wife pull it out of the drive and it was at least 2 inch from the tarmac but it buzzes away all the time,apart from that amazing compared to my T5.1,like been in a range rover and a van at the same time,same fuel economy lol!

Picked my van up today it’s amazing. Gearbox could deliver the power a little smoother. Anyone had a remap on there gearbox.

View attachment 173441

yep love mine,copper bronze sportliner,i live on a slight incline and the constant beeping of the parking assist is doing my head in,had the wife pull it out of the drive and it was at least 2 inch from the tarmac but it buzzes away all the time,apart from that amazing compared to my T5.1,like been in a range rover and a van at the same time,same fuel economy lol!
van pic.jpg

Mine is at 14500k now. 32.8mpg.
Love it..
There is a remap for the gearbox and its suppose to be really good.
Saw a youtube video on it. Still not got the extra dollar to do anything like this after the anital cost of this thing..
20221126_125930~2.jpg

Best panel van I’ve ever owned. Made a few little changes but trying to keep it reasonably standard. Extras from VW carpet in cab, heated washer nozzles, 80 litre tank and side assist. Put good quality seat covers on and fitted rubber mat for protection.

9A9E7F17-A0E7-4612-9F89-B8882FA05D37.jpeg8F3799FD-4F6C-4331-A527-F178FE3B92FF.jpeg

Think the black edition is only one that comes with a welcome pack.
Pen, water bottle and keyring.
The pot your referring to is what vw say is a bin for sweet wrappers etc. Think that might come with any t6.1..

Back