My Sportline Journey

All going well but had to re drill a few holes for the fixings as a few didn’t line up. Also my LWB hasn’t got the floor lash downs in the correct place so had to take up the rubber floor to find them. Once I done that I had to puncture the rubber floor mat and also the Ovano holes don’t line up so had to re drill those too. A bit of a ball ache but after searching online for instructions to build the damn thing it’s all in!

IMG_5624.jpeg

IMG_5626.jpeg

Yes mate. Im a professional builder and make bespoke wardrobes, fit kitchens, bathrooms etc but the lack of installation instructions and misaligned holes made it a right PITA!
My advice is to get one made up and installed. Took me around 4-5 hours in the end.
Transporter HQ done a video on YouTube which explains how to do it from flat pack but Ovano have improved on the product so some of the video is irrelevant.
Now I’ve had a couple of beers and a tidy up and very happy with the product. It’s a well made piece of kit and glad I got one.

IMG_5628.jpeg

The LWB Drawer is massive! I only carry what tools I need for the day then leave the rest in my lock up. Might make up some dividers to stop stuff sliding about or just put some rubber matting on the base.
What do others do?

IMG_5629.jpeg

The LWB Drawer is massive! I only carry what tools I need for the day then leave the rest in my lock up. Might make up some dividers to stop stuff sliding about or just put some rubber matting on the base.
What do others do?

View attachment 215722
I got the ovano rubber mat stops things from sliding around got mine second hand tho £20 from gumtree

Here is the link Jay.

If they aren’t able to post then I can pop round there, package it and post it to you if that helps?

Kev

Nothing to do with my bus but the wife’s Evoque went in to have an investigation into a cylinder misfire and was loaned this beast. Absolutely fantastic motor to drive and around £85k on the road!

IMG_6163.jpeg

IMG_6162.jpeg

Nice... What's the inside like?

Lovely. I’ll take some photos when I’m home.
Working with Festa from the T5 Forum today. Im riding shotgun today so hope he’s old T5 don’t break down :rolleyes:

My sister in law had the same problem evoque went in for work gave her brand spanking new sport for loaner she drive out the dealers up to the first roundabout turned round and took it back said I can’t drive this thing it’s to big ended up giving her the velar

Update on my thread. ACC not been working for a while now. Checked all the boxes are ticked on the info system and cleaned all the sensors and windscreen. Bloody thing :mad:

Back