Mud flaps for barn doors

shylock

VIP Member
T6 Pro
IMG_0160.PNG IMG_0155.JPG IMG_0157.JPG IMG_0153.JPG Fitted these rear mudflaps yesterday,got them off e bay, great fit and not half way up the rear bumper,easy fit,they are smaller than OEM flaps but hey,I like them . They came with fronts as well but I didn't fit them because I had genuine fronts already fitted but I will take some pics of the fronts and sell them if anyone's interested .

I like those. I'm thinking about getting mud flaps for when I spacer out my Davenport's. Should stop the van getting so dirty.

May be you can provide a link to those. There are so many on eBay.

Can't believe I didn't see those when I was looking. I got the vanstyle oem style ones. I don't mind making the fixing holes underneath the bumper but not keen on screwing into the side of the rear bumper. I found some 3m industrial double sided tape I thought might try instead

Can't believe I didn't see those when I was looking. I got the vanstyle oem style ones. I don't mind making the fixing holes underneath the bumper but not keen on screwing into the side of the rear bumper. I found some 3m industrial double sided tape I thought might try instead
Fitted those mud flaps today and the bolts that go under the rear bumper are a real bugger to do. Think I have half a field of mud in my eye and the other half down my top. Couldn't get all 4 on in the end. It feels pretty sturdy and possibly better than the fronts.

Fitted those mud flaps today and the bolts that go under the rear bumper are a real bugger to do. Think I have half a field of mud in my eye and the other half down my top. Couldn't get all 4 on in the end. It feels pretty sturdy and possibly better than the fronts.
I was sizing them up the other day and the bolts underneath looked like they would be a pickle. How did you get on for positioning the flap from the wheel arch, does the bracket that goes under then van determine final position?

I did that too, worked fine with good quality tape. I've recently taken them off though as i'm not that keen on them

what are the best mud flaps for a T6 barn doors, I don’t want any that have to be screwed to the bumper...thanks for any help

Ok I’ve ordered front and rear mud flaps from “Veedubs” They state they fit the T6 with barn doors...anybody got theses mud flaps?.... easy fit?... any photos to show the fit. Thanks in advance.

I have searched but the info is confusing. Does anyone know where i can get a set of 4 mud flaps that fit without the drilling and brkts, the ones on ebay suggest tailgate only fitment only.

Thank you.

Ok I’ve ordered front and rear mud flaps from “Veedubs” They state they fit the T6 with barn doors...anybody got theses mud flaps?.... easy fit?... any photos to show the fit. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I ordered some mud flaps to protect my side bars but stupidly I didn’t realised I need different ones for my barn door T6 so I’m returning them.

I don’t like the OEM ones so looking for some inspiration?

Cheers Paul

Back