CustomVeeDubs Barn Door Mudguards not fitting

LPollard

HELP,

I have purchased a set of mudguards from customveedubs fitted the front no issues but the rear ones oh my god i spent hours this afternoon trying to fit them without success.

It does say in the description that a slight modification is required but its very unclear as to what requires modification if its the mudguard or the inner wheel arch cover.

The top screw hole lines up but the bottom hole is well out and the fit is poor.

Can anyone help with advice on what needs modification to fit these before I give up.

Thanks in advance

HELP,

I have purchased a set of mudguards from customveedubs fitted the front no issues but the rear ones oh my god i spent hours this afternoon trying to fit them without success.

It does say in the description that a slight modification is required but its very unclear as to what requires modification if its the mudguard or the inner wheel arch cover.

The top screw hole lines up but the bottom hole is well out and the fit is poor.

Can anyone help with advice on what needs modification to fit these before I give up.

Thanks in advance
How did you get on with the rears..did you find a way to modify them?

Hi,

To be honest no I didn't I butchered them that much trying to get them to fit where they looked correct in the end I just gave up and threw them away waste of money I have no idea how other people got then installed.

Back