Motorbike in the back? Show us your set up......

Vwejit

VIP Member
T6 Pro
I am converting my panel van (if it ever turns up From VW!) for track days with my motorbike..........hoping to squeeze in a bed with storage down one side so that I get get some kip, while still managing to have my bike secure (and safe!)
Interested to see what others have done?

I once locked up a couple of shitbags in a Transit in South London who had a little trip to Brands Hatch during a GP day and lifted 4 pristine super bikes and unceremoniously chucked them in the back....
......happy days

I once locked up a couple of shitbags in a Transit in South London who had a little trip to Brands Hatch during a GP day and lifted 4 pristine super bikes and unceremoniously chucked them in the back....
......happy days

i hope they’re still locked up...........

I also thought about getting a Tentbox and sticking that on top for if i’m taking both bikes together

I don’t need my van for work, so something like a day bed and cooking set up, while still being able to store my bike down the side..........I think it helps get a good nights sleep knowing my bike is safe and sound tucked up beside me!
I did try to get my Mrs to sleep in the garage, and i was going to bring my bike into the house.........but she didn’t like the idea........:think smile bounce:

Taking a bike isn't a problem unless you're doing track day when you need fuel, spare tyres tools etc.

I take my bike in the van but roll it out to sleep in. Normally this is a campsite where I'll be based and then use the bike to travel about. I also do trials riding so I just throw the muddy bike in the back.
I would like to build a unit down the side with some cooking unit and then sleep on the other side where the bike sits. I think long term a pop top would be nice so I can keep sleeping stuff away from the bike.
I am a lucky one who has an open plan house and a Ducati 916 between the kitchen and living area. Soo cool. I have another Ducati in the garage to use :)

Hiya fellow Ducatista
Mine has left the lounge to make way for another Ducati, circa 1974, to (fingers crossed that it comes off!) take it’s place.

Back